WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO BE SPIRITUAL IN LIFE?? PRAYER AND YOUR EMOTIONS ARE CONNECTED

During this holy week, I thought I would write something about the importance of being spiritual. In this fast paced and technology driven world, people(including me) are crazily running around to conquer the world and satisfy our mental and physical selves. We basically do not have enough time to satisfy our soul .  Your Soul is the power and core of who you are. So it is very important to feed our soul and the best food for our soul is Prayer.


Take a few minutes of your life to think about the blessings that the higher power has offered you. Take some time to Thank  God for all your blessings. Again it doesn't mean that you have to always go to the church and  pray all the time. You can certainly enjoy your life (given your enjoyment doesn't harm your fellow beings 😊 ) but at the same time you should know the reason behind all your happiness. Or if you are suffering for some reason, take a min to pray to god, I am sure you would get some comfort by doing so. Also, take a minute to think about the purpose of your life.
Recently, after  Norah's birth to be exact, I have somehow become more spiritual than before (may be an affect of being a mom.:) ). I take a few mins everyday to thank god for the best gifts that he has given me; My Husband, my family, his family and to top all those, my Norah. I sometimes pray on the way to my work, or sometimes while cooking. I have certainly noticed a major difference in my emotions by doing so. I can see that I have become more affirmative and have noticed that I have a positive attitude towards life. Then I understood, it is really significant to incorporate prayer in my daily routine. And so I thought I should share it with you guys too. :)

Let me know what you think about being spiritual and your experience of being spiritual in the comments below. Have a good day all😊


Also , if you are looking for something to laugh at, please watch a this video of Norah:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvrgSE-QJ9Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIPS ON SELF GUIDED TOEFL PREPARATION

WORRIED OF STRETCH MARKS??