HOW TO GET CLEAR AND BRIGHT SKIN ( PRACTICAL 5 SIMPLE TIPS)



TIP 1: DRINK WARM LEMON WATER EMPTY STOMACH AND DRINK 3 LITERS OF WATER EVRYDAY

Start your day with a glass of warm lemon water (no sugar). The antioxidants in lemon keeps your skin looking fresh and it helps to boost creating collagen in your body. This will also helps to smooth out any fine lines on your face. In addition to that try to drink 3 liters of water every day. You can put one or two lemon slices into your water bottle so that you can get benefits of lemon through out the day. I have seen a big difference after I started doing this. My skin seems to be brighter and clear now.



TIP 2: AVOID JUNK FOODS 

Nobody tells you this. Good Skin is a result of good/healthy eating habits. Consuming junk foods like  LAYS, CHEETOS, KURKURE, DORITOS etc.. make your skin looks dull and aged soon. Applies to Soft drinks as well. COKE? NO NO. So just avoid that isle all together in the grocery store and visit the fruits and vegetables Isle more often.



TIP 3: MINIMAL MAKEUP

Doing full face makeup everyday suffocates your skin.  It can clog your pores and could result in pimples,blemishes and all those unwanted marks on your skin. While you are home, keep your face makeup and moisturizer free. Let your skin breathe. Also, if you can do minimal makeup like just a BB cream/tinted moisturizer, that would be the best. 

I use Bobbi brown BB cream occasionally when I go out/office.  I don't use it everyday because using make up everyday makes you so dependent to it that you will reach a point that 'Ugh I dont want to see my face without make up'. So No Makeup Days are crucial :)

I love Bobbi brown BB cream  because it gives you a seamless coverage and it minimally clog your pores. I have been using it for over 3 years now. Would recommend it to anyone.



TIP 4: SLEEP WELL

Your body boosts blood flow to the skin while you snooze. So sleep is an important factor to get a healthy and glowing skin. Sarah Chalmers who took part in a sleep deprivation study claims that  "I look much older than my 46 years. My eyes have dark rings underneath and my skin is lacklustre, with pores so enlarged I can see them from a distance. To top it all off, a couple of spots are beginning to develop on my chin". No wonder why models sleep 10 hours a day. 

Lastly but not the least 

TIP 5: OCCASIONAL NATURAL FACIALS, NO CHEMICAL FACIALS

Yes facials does help enhance,clear and brighten your skin texture. But do not go for chemical facials. You have amazing facial products right in your kitchen.

To name a few:


  1. Yougurt
  2. Honey
  3. Orange
  4. Lemon
  5. Turmeric
And the list can go on. 

I can write another blog on Natural Facials. Please let me know in your comments if you would like to see a few of my natural facial recipes. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIPS ON SELF GUIDED TOEFL PREPARATION

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO BE SPIRITUAL IN LIFE?? PRAYER AND YOUR EMOTIONS ARE CONNECTED